COVID-19 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation and it has now spread through over one hundred countries. Car park operators are taking this situation very seriously.
The members of the Belgian Parking Federation have implemented extensive measures to ensure continuity of service for car parks, placing emphasis on ensuring access for visitors. Our car parks will remain open and accessible to the public indefinitely.
To this end, we are taking proactive measures to protect our employees and maintain business operations. During this period, our employees will work at an appropriate distance from our clients. When conducting cleaning activities, our employees will pay particular attention to cleaning contact surfaces.
Our recommendations for ensuring hygiene levels in our car parks:
• Keep 1.5 m distance.
• Avoid paying in cash and favour contactless payments where available.
• Use the routes marked out (one-way system) in pedestrian areas.
• Avoid crowded areas (“one person per vehicle at the payment machine, keep the route clear in pedestrian areas”).
• Sanitise your hands after leaving the car park.
• As far as possible, avoid touching objects in the car park (for example, handrails).
• Use the stairs rather than the lift.
Do you have any questions regarding coronavirus?
Please visit the website https://www.info-coronavirus.be/